- Fully welded exoskeletal Rocket Classic chassis £2495 x 1
- Protech 400 single adjustable shock absorber £85 x 4
- 300 lb coilover spring £25 x 2
- 175 lb coilover spring £25 x 2
- Upper front wishbone complete with bushes and crush tube £40 x 2
- Upper rear wishbone complete with bushes and crush tube £40 x 2.
- Lower front wishbone complete with bushes and crush tube £60 x 2
- Lower rear wishbone complete with bushes and crush tube £90 x2
- Front cycle wing support £50 x 2
- Rear cycle wing support £50 x 2
- Front upper ball joint £7 x 2
- Front lower ball joint £10 x 2
- Steering rack £120
- Alloy front upright assenbly (pair) including hubs and bearings £325
- Rear uprights(pair) to accept Ford Focus MK1 wheel bearings £150
- Alloy floorpan sheet £90 x 1
- Front bulkhead £25 x 1
- Rear bulkhead £25 x 1
- Aluminium fuel tank £150 x 1
- Aluminium coolant tubes(pair) £30 x 1
- GRP coloured gel coat finish bonnet £300 x 1
- GRP coloured gel coat finish four piece engine cover £450 x 1
- GRP coloured gel coat finish cycle wing £60 x 4 (bevel or standard)
At £4995, this combination of packages saves you
an amazing £439!
Standard prices are listed with each item for reference
Some useful information
The Rocket Classic is based on the MK1 Ford Focus. This incredible little car, donates its mechanical components to our exoskeletal chassis and gives you both reliability and an amazing power to weight ratio. 1.8, 2.0 and ST170 engines will all comfortably fit into the Rocket Classic chassis.
A Focus MK1 will provide the following donor components: -
Engine & Transmission (1800 or 2000cc). Drive shafts & front hubs. Radiator & Fan (non aircon). Engine mounts, fuel pump & fuel gauge sender. Number plate lights, bolts & fixings, header tank, brake fluid reservoir with flexi brake pipes. Diagnostic port. Steering column, switch gear, ignition lock & wheel ECU, complete with engine bay, wiring loom & sensors Rear calipers & discs (subject to Focus Model) Hand Brake, Gear Lever Cables, Exhaust Manifold, Seat Belts, Wheels & Tyres.